Herbal Hair Oil made using ancient and traditional techniques to deliver an effective natural product
A blend of castor oil, black seed oil, coconut oil and sesame oil infused with Saw Palmetto, Curry Leaves, Onion, Garlic, Mandara, Green Tea, Brahmi, Neelbuti it helps to improve the health of the hair & scalp, and promote Hair growth. No mineral Oil and Silicones
- Kesh Rasayana, an ancient technique to soak ones hair in a pot of oil, dipped for hours together and smoking them with herbs thereafter…..this is true ayurved. Little did we know that these techniques were only for the Dwaperyug (an age of compassion and truthfulness) and will be extinct upon the arrival of the Kalayug (an age of alteration and destruction).
- TYC Trust science brings to you the process of Baal rasayana with carefully and thoughtfully cured and manured herbs which leave their best property on your hair. The combination of herbs helps in multiple ways on the scalp and hair.
- Sabal (Saw palmetto) helps to balance hormone levels and combat hair loss.
- Lahsoon (Garlic) is high in vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins B-6 and C, manganese, and selenium — all of which promote healthy hair. It also helps cleanse hair follicles, strengthens them and prevents clogging, further curbing hair loss.
- Onion is rich in sulphur which prevents breakage, split ends and thinning of hair. Other nutrients present in onion prevents oxidation of hair.
- Mandara stimulates hair growth from dormant follicles. This helps thicken your hair and add volume.
- Hari chai (green Tea) prevents hair loss by inhibiting the activity of hormones that induce hair loss and promoting hair regrowth by stimulating hair follicles.
- Curry leaves are a rich source of protein which reduces hair loss and help strengthen hair follicles, regenerate dormant follicles and regrow new hair.
-Chirmitti is a potent hair growth promoter and also posses antifungal properties
- The combination of herbs with the oils helps to :
- Reduce dandruff - Prevent premature greying - Reduce hair fall - Makes you hair shinier - Reduces dryness - Reduces damage to hair - Promotes hair growth
- Apply 5-6 ml on the roots and massage with circular movements gently.
- Take another 3-4 ml and apply on the hair shaft gently massaging the hair shaft in a downward movement.
- Complete by combing your hair from the nape of the head towards the forehead (backwards).
- This allows more blood circulation on the hair follicles.
- Regions of application to the scalp- On the entire hair roots and the complete hair shaft.
Buddy Shampoo with Baobab & Onion Seed extract. Strengthens and Rejuvenates Hair Buddy Shampoo by TYC is a sulphate free, silicon free, paraben free shampoo. Made with a very carefully chosen mix of natural ingredients like Baobab, Red Onion Seed, Black Cumin and Almond Oil it helps to strengthen, protect, clean, repair and rejuvenate all types of hair back to happiness!
An Ayurvedic classical preparation infused with Saw Palmetto, Green Tea, Onion Paste, Pea Sprout for Hair fall control and Hair growth.
A unique formulation which addresses multiple issues of the scalp and hair. Helps provide nutrition for the hair roots, blocks DHT, provides moisture, stimulates hair growth. It helps prevent hair fall, reduce build up, promote new hair growth, reduce premature greying hair cycle, adds density to the hair scalp. FREE from parabens, mineral oil, artificial color, synthetic silicones and artificial fragrances.
TYC Dharuna Hair Lepa, an Ayurvedic Lepan with Onion Seed, Hibiscus and neem, to control Dandruff and Exessive Oil Secretion An Organic Hair lepan with Baobab, Neem paste, Hibiscus, Onion Seeds paste Pomegranate Leaf, Sunflower seeds pulp, Black Cumin and Curry leaf it controls dandruff, reduces itching, helps to reduce hair fall, stimulates hair growth and improves hair health. Contains no parabens, mineral oil, color or silicones.Amazon
Made with Saw palmetto, Liquorous extract, epigallocatechin gallate, caffeine , lactic acid and argan oil the shampoo helps to deactivate extra production of DHT.
TYC Anti DHT shampoo deactivates the extra production of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) which could be one of the main reasons for active falling phase of the hair. Made with proven and tested combination of ingredients namely Saw palmetto, Liquorous extract, epigallocatechin gallate, anhydrous coffee, lactic acid and argan oil the shampoo helps to remove build-up of DHT, keeps your hair follicles clean and alive. Sulphate free and Paraben free Shampoo.
Babob Hair Conditioner with Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Lavendar Extract, Cocoa Butter for refreshing, soothing shiny, smooth and bouncy hair The natural and nourishing combination of Baobab, Lavender flowers and Cocoa Butter present in TYC Baobab Hair conditioner deliver deep moisture, softening and smoothing down hair cuticles to give silky soft, untangled and very glossy hair.
TYC Long Lush is an Organic Hair Lepan for Hair Fall control and Hair Growth An Organic Hair lepan with Baobab, Pomegranate Leaf, Sunflower seeds pulp, Black Cumin and Curry leaf for Hair Fall control and Hair growth. Boabab & Pomegranate help control Telogen phase & reduce hair fall, Improve the activity of hair follicles. Contains no parabens, mineral oil, color or silicones.
Anti Aging Shampoo for Strengthening Hair, Reducing Hair fall and controlling Hair damage. Anti Aging Shampoo by TYC is a a sulphate free, silicon free, paraben free shampoo. Made with a very carefully chosen mix of natural ingredients like Baobab, Mandara, Bhringraj, Olive Oil etc. It stimulates hair growth and nourishes the scalp thereby giving volume to the hair and helping to reduce hair fall.
A Non sticky Herbal extract Kashaya - Water Based Hair Serum for Hair Growth
The Hair Serum with powerful ingredients like Capsiasin, green Tea, Pea sprout, Saw Palmetto, Nutmeg, Onion stimulates the hibernated hair roots and improves circulation to the hair follicle. A non sticky water based kashaya blends with your hair giving it the nourishment and stimulation. Contains no parabens, mineral oil, color or silicones.
I like this
It really works & i suggest it using before sleeping